Imagine my shock, surprise, and awe when I wake up this morning after battling Breezy’s asthma attacks all night to find out I’ve been nominated for something. I’m that person that’s never won anything in their life. I was expecting to be cranky from my lack of sleep, but my face hurts from grinning so much. I never would have dreamed that someone would find my blog, my little labor of love, to be “lovely”. Thank you so much to Dining With The Darchevilles for the nomination of the One Lovely Blog Award, and I’m over the moon that you liked my blog enough to think it deserved one.
Dining With The Darchevilles is a food allergy blogger that manages food allergies, asthma, and eczema, just like me. She has two boys with several, severe food allergies, and she loves to share her yummy “free from” recipes on her blog to show how she rocks the food allergy mom thing. Be sure to check her out!
With accepting this award, I must list 7 facts about myself. So here goes…..
- My dream job is to be a Photo Pass Photographer at Walt Disney World someday. Can you just imagine all the memories you get to make for people at the most magical place on earth?
- Speaking of Disney World, I’m obsessed with anything Disney. I love the parks, the stores, the movies……and Disney movies are the only ones I’ll pay to see in theaters.
- You will never see me without polish on my toes, or real shoes for that matter. I have a closet full of flip flops in every color.
- I was diagnosed with Crohn’s Disease in my esophagus and stomach on Halloween in 2013. It causes pain after I eat anything, which you think would make me super skinny. It doesn’t. I eat like a cow anyway. My hubby doesn’t (lovingly) call me Big Mac Attack for nothin’ (I once ate 2 big macs in about 5 minutes).
- I am almost 6 feet tall. The only plus is that I can reach things on the top shelf. The hubby likes to call me Sasquatch (picking on me is his way of showing affection, can’t you tell?), and once while we were standing in line to ride Expedition Everest at Animal Kingdom in Disney World, he kept pointing at me and yelling “Look everyone! I found the Yeti!” He loves me, you guys.
- I. LOVE. COOKIES. No cookie has ever survived past 24 hours in my house. Hubby also calls me the cookie monster.
- Even though I love Disney World, it comes in with a super close second to my favorite place on earth: the beach. So if they can move Disney World to some oceanfront property so I can move there someday, that’d be great.
Now I get to pay it forward an nominate some of my own favorite bloggers! So, I choose……
- Mom Vs. Food Allergy
- Safe Happy Family (also a company with adorable stuff!)
- Food Allergy Mama Blog
- Frugal Food Allergies
- Our Life as an Epi Family
- Allergy Cookie
- Don’t Feed My Monkeys
- Cruzin Mama
- The Joyful Tribe
- Sweeten The Trip
If you accept your nomination, please add the One Lovely Blog Award badge to your post, add seven facts about yourself, and list around 10 fellow blogger that you’d like to nominate. Be sure to comment below to let me know when your post is live so I can come visit! I look forward to reading them! Happy blogging! =)